2015年9月24日星期四

Just free writing

To be honest , I just know a little bit about Catholicism. Because I don't have any friend is Catholics, but There actually are a lot of friends are Christians around me.  I'm not sure if my understanding is correct.  In my mind,  Christian is a part of derivation of Catholicism, and it developed to be one of the three major religions all over the world.  The way of I differentiate church and cathedral  is that the last one is more mognificent and higher.  I used to visit both church and cathedral, I noticed that there are more statues for mother of god in cathedrals. In addition, I always see the Pope on the news.  That's all I know about Catholicism. 

1 条评论:

  1. You have a good understanding of catholicism, however, it falls under the umbrella of Christianity. Not the other way around.

    回复删除